Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Grieving

My Beautiful Boy, James Timothy French passed on to heaven on February 19, 2010.

I am grieving.

My Aunti gave me a silver heart necklace with a hole in it with this poem:

Since Heaven has become your home I sometimes feel I'm so alone; and though we now are far apart you hold a big piece of my heart. I never knew how much I'd grieve when it was time for you to leave, or just how much my heart would ache from that one fragment you would take. God lets this tender hole remain reminding me we'll meet again, and one day all the pain will cease when He restores this missing piece.

He'll turn to joy my every tear and when I wear this necklace near, it will become my special way to treasure our Reunion Day.

I love you my son my beautiful boy, MOM

3 comments:

GladToBeMimi said...

Debbie, I have been praying for you from afar. I will be at his "party" on Thursday, Lord willing I'm not contagious to you or anyone else.

I would like to set up some time with you over the next few weeks, maybe some walks, because as the weeks go on and everyone gets back to their normal schedules, you will find that your schedule will never be "normal" and I think you will need love and a friend as you try to find that "normal" in the mundane tasks of life.

I love you, Debbie, and I'm prayinag for your peace and comfort daily, or actually hourly!

Linda said...

As sensible mom states, I too find myself thinking of you and praying for you hourly. Your grief is far reaching and we are grieving with you.

Debbie, what happened? Was James sick? Car accident?

I hope you will take up sensible mom's offer to get together with her in the weeks to come. You will need your friends and loved ones more than ever.

Take care of yourself Debbie. I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow night at your son's celebration. I wish I lived close enough to attend.

GladToBeMimi said...

What an awesome service and such a testimony to James, you and John! God bless you, Debbie, in the days to come. After the company and family all leave, we'll be there for you. We won't forget. Love you!

Blog Archive