Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Middle of the Week Thoughts

Whatever I do, I must do for my King. Our church is starting community groups tonight. One is at our home, I will have seventeen people here this evening. I pray I can be gracious and a pleasant hostess for all of my church family. May God bless this evening of pray and fellowship. Lord help me to clean my home and time to bake cookies, help me to have a good attitude with my leg hurting me so much, my attitude has not been the greatest.

I ask you to stop the pain at least for this evening so I can move around for our guest. Lord when the time is right with money and time to go to the doctors please help me to find the right doctor to go to. I have already been to the foot doctor, and chiropractor. Lord give me wisdom and direction to find the right doctor for my pain.

Thank you for this day, be with the people in Haiti and be with my family and my husband at work.
In Jesus Name,
AMEN

No comments:

Blog Archive